If you work for a security company and walk around with a coat/jacket/shirt with a “badge” on it, you are just opening yourself up to getting your ass shot. Why? Because dumb mfkrs either can’t read the word security or they just look at the badge and automatically think you’re a police officer. Same goes for the dumb shit guy yesterday at the restaurant who wore his gun on the outside of his pants instead of concealing it. If im a bad guy, you’re the first one im taking out since i know you have a gun. Jesus people, smarten the fk up. Im saying this because this tool just walked into starbucks wearing a coat with a badge sown on it with other security patches on the arms. He walked in here like he was the shit and im just lookin at him like well at least they’ll shoot you first.
Just felt the need to complain about some stuff.
First things first, can mother nature make up her mind as to what season she want’s to bless us with?
1. People who wear headphones while driving are dumb. Personally, when I wear mine, I have them turned up loud. If I were to wear them while driving, how would I be able to hear an ambulance or police car?
2. Job interview today was awesome. I’m not having a big head, but i feel confident on how I did. We’ll see though if i get an offer. Interestingly, the lady who interviewed me, said that i should not accept a salary that I’m not comfortable with. I need to counter if its not what i think i deserve. On the outside I had on my poker face, on the inside i was like… wait what…for reals?
3. Even with my interview this morning, I had to stay up to see the Blackhawks win in the 3rd OT last night. . I finally got home about 2am. That’s what being a Hawks fan is all about.
4. If any of my nieces dressed like this girl who just came into Starbucks, I’d have to beat their asses. Seriously, I’ve seen more clothes at a nudist beach.
6. Whitney Houston is coming up on her 4 year sobriety chip.